WordPress database error: [Table 'zoomciti_newdb.wp_post2cat' doesn't exist]
SELECT post_id, category_id FROM wp_post2cat WHERE post_id IN (49)
8 things I hate about Facebook
1. The Name: I mean how in the world did they come up with the name Facebook. I guess Mark(the founder) was one time checking out his high school year book reminiscing the past by looking at the faces of his friends and mates. Then suddenly he came up with this great idea of putting an online profile students gallery, he couldn’t think of a name for it so he looked at the year book once again and browse all the faces in every page hoping to get inspired from the faces and looks of all the students there..
So after reaching the last page of the yearbook, he finally came up with the word Facebook? Who knows.. Who cares..
2. The Theme: Blue is probably the most commonly used color on the net, you want proof, check out the websites of large groups like Google, Microsoft, Paypal, MSN, MySpace, Wikipedia, Blogger, hell even my Windows XP theme is blue.. Can’t Facebook use another color?? Let say, Red, Yellow, Orange.. Red Orange, Yellow Orange, Yellow Red… I guess thats the secret to a website’s success.. A blue theme.. So I am calling everyone’s attention to change their website’s theme to Blue.. Lets go..
3. Facebook’s Favourite Icon:
Has Facebook ran out of idea or what? Have you seen its website’s favourite icon?
It looks almost exactly like the old Macromedia now Adobe Flash Icon, except the F
on the flash icon is a bit curvy and more stylish/modern. I wonder who in Facebook
came up with this idea?! If you are reading this, facebook favourite icon maker, come up with something better OK..
4. Super Poke! Isn’t it annoying getting superpoked everyday every hour? The first time I was super poked it was by a lady friend of mine, I got a message “Courteney has hugged Zac” and I was like, “Hmm, I have a feeling this chick likes me..” the next day I was super poked again by the same friend, the message was “Courteney has kissed Zac” I was surprised! I thought, “Hooo.. this chick wants me badd…” then to my disappointment, I received the same message from another friend named Robert, then there goes the story of how I found out what Super Poke really is.. Damn you Super Poke! Stop flooding my Super Duper Poke Board!
5. Status Update: Oh this is really giving me the sheets.. Everytime I logged in or go in the Facebook Homepage I always see new Status Updates of my friends in the right sidebar. What annoys me is, the content of every updates and its duration gap.. Let say for example: “Glenda is so excited about going to Hawaii” Updated 2 mins ago… then 10 mins later “Glenda is looking forward to her trip to Hawaii” … 1 hour later “Glenda is asking everyone whats the best place to visit in hawaii“.. Oh for Glenda’s sake!! Someone pay attention to her Status Update and drop her a quick Wall Message to shut up…
6. Applications: There are so many crappy applications, let me tell ya! Most of them bores me out of hell.. Who wants to be a warewolf or a vampire? Who wants to pet a monkey that runs 100kph while scratching his head.. Who wants to have a carebear photo in their profile! I mean, these are all for young kids, how professional can you get? But if you are thinking “Zac, if its for young kids and you dont like it why are you using it.!” Well.. well.. what ever you’re thinking or saying I dont really care.. Even those carebears dont freaking care…..
7. The Ads! Most of them are irrelevant, like this one.. “Snoring bothering you?” Facebook Ads is asking me the question… But how would I know that I snore when I’m sound asleep? And I ain’t paying for any snoring product for a friend or for anyone.. If they snore, its their problem not mine.. Come on Facebook, come up with some useful ads.. Not these crappy ones..
8. The Losers on Facebook: Those who published all their wacky photos in Facebook without knowing that they loose ownership of it. Losers..
If you hate something about Facebook, feel free to post a comment..